Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going on Sunday with some guys from AZVJC if anyone interested. Supposed to meet at McDonalds I-17/Carefree highway at 0630. Supposed to hit trail at 0700 probally done by 1. If anyone interested let me know.

·
Registered
417 Posts
How many people expected? I just did this run with 49 vehicles - a bit too much.

I was toying with the idea of heading up there again and finding a place the kids could play in the river. Looks like it might be too cool this weekend.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Maybe instead of going south towards 7 Springs, we can go north to Sheep's Crossing (kids will have alot of fun there) and then come back across Bloody Basin Rd back to I-17.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I may just go solo if I go this weekend.

Here's what happens with 49 cars and 2 of them get stuck rock climbing. (Neither of them had any business on the rocks either)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Looks good for me for Sunday. Also looks like we'll see some mud. Probably 10 or so Jeeps going by the look of it. Anyone else?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm in, :alf:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, see you guys in the morning, the group is leaving McDonalds at I17/Carefree Hywy by 7:00.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Wish I could have made it, I look forward to getting the Commander back on the road soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts