Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Y'all this is my first post, I am enjoying my JC 3.7L black. My question is are you all having problems with the sun visor being too small ( looks big though) when you flip it to the left door to avoid sun. It just is not long enough to keep the sun out.
Anybody knows of any aftermarket sunshade or accessory that can help with this problem.

·
Registered
527 Posts
The Visor slides/extends on the shaft.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'll just be darn! I wear Maui Jim Sports so the sun is rarely a problem :cool: I have had passengers fuss about the short visor so this will be good to know. You would think this is something they tell you when they go over the vehicle features. :confused: Then again... they do not mention that the rear seats slightly recline either!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wouldnt you know that BOTH these features (visor extension and reclining rear seats) are mentioned in the OWNERS MANUAL. Theres a reason why an owners manual comes with a new vehicle. Theres also a reason why the Commanders owners manual is so thick. Theres a TON of features on this vehicle, it would take a long time for the salesman to go over all of them upon delivery. Read the owners manual, you might be surprised by what you learn. :p

·
Registered
64 Posts
Oops - that's one I didn't read about - I complained about it to my husband too! I did know about the reclining rear seats though. Obviously, more reading to do!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I just raise my electronic seats up till the sun gets out of my face!..Lol..Plus I got a hat addiction, so I guess I was no help huh!...Lol

·
Registered
258 Posts
Bulldog9 said:
The Visor slides/extends on the shaft.
I knew this but never use that feature.
Not to mention I wear Oakleys and the windows are tinted really dark.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Daytomann said:
Wouldnt you know that BOTH these features (visor extension and reclining rear seats) are mentioned in the OWNERS MANUAL. Theres a reason why an owners manual comes with a new vehicle. Theres also a reason why the Commanders owners manual is so thick. Theres a TON of features on this vehicle, it would take a long time for the salesman to go over all of them upon delivery. Read the owners manual, you might be surprised by what you learn. :p

++1000:D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts