Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
I would thinik so, we are going to give a couple of pics of our Commander to dealer tomorrow, I'll ask him. We bought an 02 GC sport with a sunroof. I know you can order one the way you want it. My dealer said you can order one and save $800 on dealer charges. Ours was on the lot. In fact, there was a call in from Richmond Va where someone was looking for a XJ likr ours right as we were deciding on buying it. (I know it was a ploy) I told my dealer "let me talk to him, I want to tell him he can't have it" Anyway, we had already decided on getting after we test drove it for 4 days.

·
Registered
34 Posts
west_dt said:
Can you get the commader with a sunroof without the limited package.
Mango~Ridge said:
I would thinik so, we are going to give a couple of pics of our Commander to dealer tomorrow, I'll ask him. We bought an 02 GC sport with a sunroof. I know you can order one the way you want it. My dealer said you can order one and save $800 on dealer charges. Ours was on the lot. In fact, there was a call in from Richmond Va where someone was looking for a XJ likr ours right as we were deciding on buying it. (I know it was a ploy) I told my dealer "let me talk to him, I want to tell him he can't have it" Anyway, we had already decided on getting after we test drove it for 4 days.
The 2006 Jeep Commander with the U package comes standard with a Power Sunroof together with the CommandView Dual Skylights (with sunshade). It is not available on either the S or T packages. If you happen to have any more questions regarding the all-new 2006 Jeep Commander's features, options or package groups, feel free to post.

As an aside, you can Build & Price the all-new 2006 Jeep Commander on the Jeep website. I have provided you with the link to the Jeep Commander Home Page.

Take care,

Miguel M.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts