Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know lots of people had said that Superchips didn't have a system for the Commander 4.7L but I wanted to check to see if that had changed.

This is their response;

At this point we do not have a tuner to support the Commander with the 4.7L
Thanks,
Courtney Woodruff
CSR/Tech
1-888-227-2447
www.superchips.com

So our options seem to be the Jet chip. I noticed Jet also has a transmision/speedo calibration for those that get bigger tires so I am curious to know how that works...I will let everyone know when I get the tires and the chip.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I noticed Jet also has a transmision/speedo calibration for those that get bigger tires so I am curious to know how that works...I will let everyone know when I get the tires and the chip.
Where did you find this at? I checked Jet's web site and cound not find anything to adjust the Jeep speedo

·
Registered
319 Posts
Yeah, I've emailed those guys multiple times and received the same response!
Bunch of BS if you ask me, they'll make one for everyone of Chevrolet and Ford's vehicles (including the V6's!) but not a Chrysler 4.7.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Jet peice is called the Accu-speed part#50110 under the Transmision section.

Superchips makes one for the Dodge 4.7 in a Durango for '07 and for Jeep 4.7L up to '93.
I guess with the transmision we have, they don't have an update yet.

·
Registered
319 Posts
The Jet peice is called the Accu-speed part#50110 under the Transmision section.

Superchips makes one for the Dodge 4.7 in a Durango for '07 and for Jeep 4.7L up to '93.
I guess with the transmision we have, they don't have an update yet.
Well, if that's all the problem is, then why not make an update and make some more money (Superchips)??!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts