Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just ordered the superchips vivid for my 07 4.7 flex. can't wait to get it so i can plug it in and see if i notice a power gain. i'll keep you posted

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I have one too, you will LOVE it!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you?
I bought the vivid linq. same thing but it connects by bluetooth to my phone as the screen. which works out pretty good cause i have a 4.3" screen. It cost me $339.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I've had some time to play with the tuner. I definetly noticed a power and torque gain. Dont get me wrong it's still a turd. But it's a turd with a little more power. Haven't used the mileage tune because its not on my tuner. I called superchips and they said i should try to update it and that might put that tune on there. I'll reply if i get that to work

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
what other mods do you have? cai and exhaust really make the 4.7 alive at least mine with a cai and exhaust and tuner feels strong.
not that much. i have the drop in k&n, vivd tuner, and a 3" mbrp cat-back. i definetly feel the power gains, but i want more! i havent upgraded to the cold air intake because of a few reasons.1st i love the factory snorkel airbox.And i dont really like the looks of the engine bay without the plastic cover over the throttle body. Also superchips told me they don't have the cai tune for the 4.7 . What kind of numbers are you getting? 1/4 mile, 0-30,0-60 and so on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts