Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the specs of the wheels and tires for the 2WD superlifted XK on their webpage?? I know there 20 inch wheels, but i dont know the bs or offset which i need. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
I am not sure the pic is a 2wd Commander. There is a trail rated emblem
on it. I don't think they would give "Trail Rated: to a 2wd vehicle.

Or

Am I wrong?

I think there is a chart here somewhere, check discount tire for
that info.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
Are you referring to this Commander ?

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
That is the Commander I saw.

Check this:
Max Tire Size: 33X12.50;Wheel Size Range (Inches):17-20;Wheel Width Range (Inches):8;Min-Max Backspace (Inches)5.50;

That was on Amazon;s webpage for Superlift K864R 4" Master Lift Kit with Shocks kit.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Superlift-K864R-Master-Lift-Shocks/dp/B001GEZ0QI]SuperLift[/ame]

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that was the XK. It was under the 2WD lift. But yeah, i think im going to call tomorrow about it, and see if they have the specs. There is a guy on here with the exact same tires and wheels as that Commander, but his are the 18 inch wheels.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
Yeah that was the XK. It was under the 2WD lift. But yeah, i think im going to call tomorrow about it, and see if they have the specs. There is a guy on here with the exact same tires and wheels as that Commander, but his are the 18 inch wheels.
I'm pretty sure that is a 4WD Commander. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was a forum member's Commander.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm pretty sure that is a 4WD Commander. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was a forum member's Commander.

Well I'm not really worried about whether or not it is 2 or 4WD, mine is 2WD, and im putting the 20's on mine with the superlift just cause i dont really do any offroading. More like 95 on and 5 off. I'm 18 and dont have a bunch of money, i cant afford to have something break lol.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
We are running 2 conversations. You are asking about info for tires
and wheels and we are running on about another vehicle.
But

this: Max Tire Size: 33X12.50;Wheel Size Range (Inches):17-20;Wheel Width Range (Inches):8;Min-Max Backspace (Inches)5.50;

relates to your original question.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts