Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All pictures where taken on the same day in a span of 5 hours. Had outside temps of
-7c and 1c. Some snow but mostly blue sky. the ground however was frozen.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi Texel,
Looks Great! What suspension kit are you running? Would you say that it levels the "nose dive" stance of the stock XK. I am looking to upgrade my 2.25 kit to a 4".
-Hemi

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny you should mention halos, thought the same thing too...........just reflection.
Running 4" aev/superlift. THe truck is going back to the shop tomorrow to see if they can do something about the "nose dive look". In my eyes it does not look right. Thinking a 1"-2" spacer would do the trick.........is that not what "Phunkeydude" did?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Texel said:
Funny you should mention halos, thought the same thing too...........just reflection.
Running 4" aev/superlift. THe truck is going back to the shop tomorrow to see if they can do something about the "nose dive look". In my eyes it does not look right. Thinking a 1"-2" spacer would do the trick.........is that not what "Phunkeydude" did?
yes, I think Phunkeydude did something like that. I will be removing my RR 2.25 lift, so I can chop up those spacers to make a leveling block for the front. Thanks for the input.
-Hemi

·
Registered
480 Posts
That's one hell of a vertical climb in the second shot!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hotness! Nice rig. I'd love to go with the 4" lift and bigger tires, but I'd have to wait a year or two. Going with the econo set up (while the wife is still willing) & will hopefully upgrade in the future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts