Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the Moog links worth the money. They are about double the price of regular links. And are the bushings poly or rubber? The Amazon page didn't say.

Should I replace both front links at the same time, or will only replacing the broken one be adequate?

Lastly; after a spacer lift, do we need different sized / longer links?

Sorry for the noob type questions. I didn't know and I couldn't find the answers from searching.

Thanks all.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Links

1 is good 2 is better as they are probably the same age and you will most likely be doing the other one soon. Do both and be done.

Swanny

·
Super Moderator
5,796 Posts
Are the Moog links worth the money. They are about double the price of regular links. And are the bushings poly or rubber? The Amazon page didn't say.

Should I replace both front links at the same time, or will only replacing the broken one be adequate?

Sorry for the noob type questions. I didn't know and I couldn't find the answers from searching.

Thanks all.
They make 3 kinds;

Rubber; Thermoplastic and Polyurethane.

https://www.summitracing.com/search/product-line/moog-sway-bar-end-links/make/jeep/model/commander

The advertisement should specify which one you are buying - or give you the option to pick which type you want; I would assume the Polyurethane sway bar end-links are the most expensive.

Also, I agree with Swanny; if you are going to buy them, do both at the same time and be done with them.

·
Banned
277 Posts

Thanks all.
I have a pair of Moog end links that I never installed on my XK before I totaled it. $20 total, plus cheapest shipping to where ever you are. Do you want them?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I will take them. Shipping to 16146. PayPal work?

Thanks airdog. Appreciate this.

I remember following your previous post about getting rid of stuff. Sorry about your XK.

·
Banned
277 Posts
Thanks Burns. I'll check on the shipping and PM you back ASAP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts