Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going for that "ubercool" Lexus look, maybe... Not sure if I really, really like them, so let me know what you think...

·
Registered
284 Posts
I personally do not like those ultra bright headlights. They are blinding for other drivers, so I dont think they are safe. Could just be because I dont have them, and havent seen the positives of the setup. I like the LEDs though.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I don't think these are annoying anyone - no one is (yet) flashing me - but my visibility is dramatically improved. The lines on the road "pop" a lot more, and when the brights are on, the difference is exceptionally noticeable. Definitely one of the "why didn't I do this before" mods.

Next mod is tail/reverse light LEDs. One set of tails is already replaced, the others are enroute. eBay link for those interested.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I don't think these are annoying anyone - no one is (yet) flashing me - but my visibility is dramatically improved. The lines on the road "pop" a lot more, and when the brights are on, the difference is exceptionally noticeable. Definitely one of the "why didn't I do this before" mods.

Next mod is tail/reverse light LEDs. One set of tails is already replaced, the others are enroute.
eBay link for those interested.
Thats Kind of what I figured, maybe next set I will step it up to a better set. I just dont like the ones that literally blind you

·
Registered
378 Posts
Brighter and whiter lights don't blind you, poorly aimed lights, or installing lights in the wrong type of housing is what blinds you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think those look really good and sick i want that for my jeep what parts did you order and how hard was it to install please can you let me know i wanna get new headlights fro my 08 commander

·
Registered
31 Posts
The high beams took about 30 minutes, the fog a labour 45 minutes. The only issue I had was the little flap on the drivers broke when I pushed it in, it's only made to be pulled out. I'm still waiting on the low beams to arrive but I don't expect any issues.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 11 of 11 Posts