Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good chrome/stainless steel tail light guard that fits flush with the light. Mopar is no longer making the ones in the accessory catalog for unknown reasons. I have been looking at the Manik, Aries, and Romnik covers. Any input is helpful..

·
Registered
195 Posts
The Manik part No. is 513059; their Internet site shows a local dealer whom I'll be contacting today, assuming they're open. (I want to "feel" the guards before purchase, so I'm reluctant to use the eBay listing.)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Follow up. The local dealer quoted $189 + shipping (spec. order) & sales tax. I'll try the eBay version, I think. Done, later the same day. I'll "report" when they arrive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered these chrome tail light guards from autotrucktoys.com. They were 127.90. The guards also come in black and are cheaper.

I should received these sometime in the next week. Once I have them on my Jeep, I'll post pictures.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Second follow up. I "bought" the Manik units on eBay. I got an e-mail from the vendor this evening telling me the units are on 3-4 week backorder, asking if I wanted to "continue"; I replied "yes" that I'd wait. I'm hoping the Manik units are different from those in the autotrucktoys.com source, that the upper corners of the guards follow the shape of the lenses more closely. With shipping, the price is nearly the same. Tbc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts