Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a little carpet cleaning and restoration company to help pay for my hot air balloon and future Jeep mods. My semi-portable extractor fits perfectly where the third row seat was. Here are a few pictures of my employee and the machine.

Umm, The uploader isn't working...

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since I have not been on the site, I thought I would share.

I moved to the mountains last year and I have to tell you, it was a hard transition! Thank God I was able to start a small business and it is actually working. That being said, Before I got on my feet out here, I couldn't bear not looking at this great forum and knowing I wouldn't be able to do some of the cool mods I created for my Jeep thanks to the ideas on this site.

I realize now that this was foolish! This thread I would like to devote to My commanders first year in Crested Butte, Colorado. If you folks are ever in the area, drop me a message and I'll be glad to give some ideas. This really is "Commander Country".

Attachments

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
#1 My Sweety on the sniper rifle at a wonderful location that was only accessible thanks to the Commander.

#2 Hartman Rocks 30 miles south of my town.

#3 Our convoy leaving the Chicago area and heading to the mountains!

#4 The long road out here!

Attachments

·
Registered
809 Posts
Oh man, I miss that place- went to school in Gunnison! The new ski gear, mtn bike, rafting trips, ammo, and whiskey are by far the best use of student loans I ever made. This time of year, many moons ago, we were trudging in 4lo up to Gothic for some fresh powder in the backwoods... definitely wish I had owned a Commander then!

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh man, I miss that place- went to school in Gunnison! The new ski gear, mtn bike, rafting trips, ammo, and whiskey are by far the best use of student loans I ever made. This time of year, many moons ago, we were trudging in 4lo up to Gothic for some fresh powder in the backwoods... definitely wish I had owned a Commander then!
Alright! A Western Alum!
:icon_cheers:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Alright! A Western Alum!
:icon_cheers:
Yes sir! Next time you're enjoying the scene from Hartman, pour a little Jim Beam Black on the rocks for me! Great pics of the area- thanks for sharing!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts