Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Favor I am graduating Arizona State University with a teaching degree in elementary education with a BLE endorsement. My family and I are wanting to relocate to either North Carolina, Virginia, West Virgina, or Tennessee. Can anyone help me out with finding a lead to a teaching position out there. We live in Arizona but moved here from North Carolina. I have passed the state examinations and getting certified in May, I am able to teach K-8th grade and ESL and Dual languages (Spanish and English). Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I dont have anything specific for you but I can say that this area in central Virginia ( counties surrounding Charlottesville ) would be a wonderful place for you guys. Im in Fluvanna county and we have a great school system. I dont keep up on the pay scales so thats for you to look into but Albemarle, Fluvanna, Orange, Louisa and Greene counties come to mind off hand. Good luck.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Big Favor I am graduating Arizona State University with a teaching degree in elementary education with a BLE endorsement. My family and I are wanting to relocate to either North Carolina, Virginia, West Virgina, or Tennessee. Can anyone help me out with finding a lead to a teaching position out there. We live in Arizona but moved here from North Carolina. I have passed the state examinations and getting certified in May, I am able to teach K-8th grade and ESL and Dual languages (Spanish and English). Many thanks.
In most cases, if you do decide to move to another state, you'll most likely need to take another certification/state exam to teach in that state. That's what I've been told (I'm married to a teacher, myself).

·
Registered
16 Posts
My wife said to check Chattanooga charter schools, if your serious message me and I can have her email you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts