Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to add some options to my commander, anyone know of where I can get a service manual that has everything listed from electrical system down to body part numbers?

also I live in NYC and driving by double parked cars is a pain with the mirrors, anyone know of a way to make them power folding?

thanks

tom

·
Super Moderator
14,942 Posts
I want to add some options to my commander, anyone know of where I can get a service manual that has everything listed from electrical system down to body part numbers?

also I live in NYC and driving by double parked cars is a pain with the mirrors, anyone know of a way to make them power folding?

thanks

tom
Buy a 2008 Limited or Overland - they have power folding mirrors.

·
Registered
564 Posts
You may need to go custom with the power folding mirrows, I know what you mean, I leave 20 min away from the city, and sometimes it can be hard to make it in some areas.

What exactly do you need from the manual?

·
Super Moderator
14,942 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
anyone know of where I can get a service manual that has everything listed from electrical system down to body part numbers?
I have an '06 set if you are looking for something in particular. Let me know and I can look it up for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the replies :)

Just Bought an 2008 Sport with the V6... So if the overland and limited have them the question is are the wires there? And just a matter of adding the fuses/relay and switch and swap out the mirrors? Or would have have to add the wires if even possible? I know it comes out cheaper buying the options factory installed, but if it had everything I wouldn't have those quality time weekend projects with my vehicle ;)

·
Super Moderator
14,942 Posts
Thanks for all the replies :)

Just Bought an 2008 Sport with the V6... So if the overland and limited have them the question is are the wires there? And just a matter of adding the fuses/relay and switch and swap out the mirrors? Or would have have to add the wires if even possible? I know it comes out cheaper buying the options factory installed, but if it had everything I wouldn't have those quality time weekend projects with my vehicle ;)
You have to have the memory function (seats, radio, mirrors) that comes with the Limited and Overland.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts