Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our good Lord put dogs on this earth to be our faithful companions. My loyal dog Molly passed a few years ago. She was a beautiful Blue Heeler. My sweet dog Brownie has been with me for 5 years. She is a beautiful Sharpie mix. In 1976 Henry Gross wrote a song about an English Setter...http://youtu.be/-kSrV_CubiQ There was a movie recently about a dog who waited 9 years for his deceased master http://youtu.be/Hk5aiAsTJS0 Dogs give us Unconditional Love and only want to please us, and for us to give them love in return. Tell us about your dog....

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Three dogs in our house. Each with their own personality.

Peanut: Chihuahua. Aged 10. Big time food stealer and protector of my wife. I cannot lean in to give my wife a kiss without Peanut baring her teeth and growling at me. This has been going on over ten years now.

Popcorn: Moodle. Aged 10 (Mutt and Poodle mix) Super friendly and very protective of his property. He is a bit quirky in that if his food and water bowls are not in the exact spot they need to be in, he whines until it is fixed.

Jack: Chihuahua. Aged 7 Fun and happy as any dog could be. Loves to play and run. He is thick like a bulldog but all muscle. He is in charge of breaking up the cat fights that happen in the house from time to time.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hey you are a pro on the searching, I just dug up an older thread, are there any others that are related that I am missing. I know off topic, but it would help. Thanks man

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Hey you are a pro on the searching, I just dug up an older thread, are there any others that are related that I am missing. I know off topic, but it would help. Thanks man
So after criticizing me, now you want my help on the coolant line cover ?

·
Registered
284 Posts
So after criticizing me, now you want my help on the coolant line cover ?

Wow, criticizing you? I simply stated that you have a link for everything, how is that a bad thing. Don't be a d bag, I didn't mean it as a bad thing, and looking at it again, it is not. I asked for help because you always have a link, but nevermind.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Wow, criticizing you? I simply stated that you have a link for everything, how is that a bad thing. Don't be a d bag, I didn't mean it as a bad thing, and looking at it again, it is not. I asked for help because you always have a link, but nevermind.
Sorry, I guess I took it the wrong way. It seems I 've been getting a lot of criticism and personal attacks lately inspite of helping people. But I have already given you a link in the other thread.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Sorry, I guess I took it the wrong way. It seems I 've been getting a lot of criticism and personal attacks lately inspite of helping people. But I have already given you a link in the other thread.
My bad if it came accross as offensive, it was not intended so. I appreciate the help, and do not consider myself an expert at any of this so sugestions are very welcome. Thank you for the link

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
My bad if it came accross as offensive, it was not intended so. I appreciate the help, and do not consider myself an expert at any of this so sugestions are very welcome. Thank you for the link
No worries, mate.:)

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
I had a German Shepherd for 14 years her name was Cody. She passed about 4 years ago. We now have Two Cairn Terriers Jack and Abby. Jack is 5 and Abby is 2. Great dogs but they don't listen or obey like Cody did. I guess its the breed.

Jack when we first got him and Cody a few months before she passed

Jack and Abby now

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
i will be happy when I am without dog. i have 2 a noisy min schnauzer and a chow shepard mix. big dog doesnt like kids. little o e barks all the time. i am seriosly thinking of having his throat cut.

To remove his vocal cords.

He would be gone if it were my dog. but it is my sons...big dog is good,
but i would rather not have to clean up after him and the expense drains my xk fund.

·
2,248 Posts
These are our two babies. Mini Pearl and Teddy. Mini is the smaller silky. They are both Yorkies. The grandkids wanted to sneak them home in there baggage after Camp Commander.

Mini is a little princess and Teddy is just as mellow as can be.

We also call them "T Wow and the M Girl"

·
2,248 Posts
After Camp Commander in Buena Vista, Co we went on a wandering trip back east. Got as far as Virginia and as far north as Chicago. In Kansas City now and will be heading back to AZ soon. However the reason I am posting is because we got a new addition to our troup.

Presley fits in the palm of your hand and weighs a little over a pound. He is chasing the other to much bigger Yorkies around and adjusting just fine.

Here are some pictures.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts