Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I stayed after work yesterday and installed my TeraFlex Budget Boost and the new 255/70/17 Bridgestone Dueler Revo's. I'm very impressed with the lift and Tires. Ride is equal to stock and the only downfall is the tires are ever so slightly louder than the original Fortera's. Lift installation was straight forward and I had it completed in under 2 hours.

Now if only my Magnaflow exhaust would show up...

·
Registered
456 Posts
OK - You cant post stuff like that and not offer up at least 5 pictures... :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It won't let me post pic's untill I get 4 posts...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Looks good, like a jeep should. Make sure you post some before and after pics in the before and after thread.

·
Super Moderator
14,912 Posts
Looks very nice.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Now it looks like mine with the Terraflex, but I'm running 265s.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
looks good with the lift and all that chrome....

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
I have tires like that! I love them! On road and off road, they are great!

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
Great looking Jeep.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Your Commander looks very nice.

How are the running boards? Solid? does it set lower than the original plastic rocker?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks for all the compliments.

As far as the running boards go, very solid. I weigh in arround 240 and they don't give with me stepping on them. As far as if they hang down any further than the stock rockers I'm pretty sure they do but I can not tell you exactly how much farther. I'll try and measure a stock Commander this weekend and see. I'm not realy concerned about them affecting the off road ability as I doubt the poor thing will see much off road use for several years. It's main use is to haul the family arround.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ahmed255 said:
Your Commander looks very nice.

How are the running boards? Solid? does it set lower than the original plastic rocker?
Looks like the running boards hang down about 2" more than original equipment rocker covers.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Good looking jeep. I have the same one, only no lift quite yet. I am adding the lift as soon as my tires are worn out. I am guessing that will happen in the next month or so.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Looks great! thats the same setup I am looking to do, but maybe with the BDS lift. You look pretty level with that terraflex lift though. How do you like it?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Phunkeydude said:
Looking good! I really like the red color.
Love the color, too! Don't see too many of them, even on the boards. Almost never on the road...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts