Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just finished over the weekend and had the wheels and tires installled yesterday. Sorry for poor picture quality, cell phone sucks.
Before:

After:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Looks good! It's amazing how much better a Commander's look and stance is by adding a lift and bigger tires.

·
Registered
43 Posts
looks good. love the wheels.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, Don.. I went out this morning to leave for work and I just had to put them on. So back in the house I went for some alcohol to prep the surface first lol. Definitely gives it a better look!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Looks like a winner. I love those wheels.

The pain from smiling so much will subside in a couple days.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like I put this is in the wrong section.. Can it be moved the "My Garage" section by the mods?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nothing special, just needed a tow point for the rear with the Camp Commander trip coming up, never know if you will need it I guess!

Dont mind the empty Bud Light box in the background, it was a lot of work getting that thing put in there ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks.. Was hoping someone would move it :).

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Had some moving to do over the past weekend.. Think I gave the Jeep about all it could handle! :eek3:

Estimating the weight at around 6,000lbs, maybe a little more

Attachments

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
So, are you going to announce the newest addition to your garage?
Or at least family???

Congrats Tony!!

That is a big trailer, was the nose heavy in front? You know most people that buy a new house, buy a new vehicle within 6 months? What's it going to be?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea I will announce it.. not sure if it should go in the garage or not though.. Courtney has been trying to keep me from bringing him out there, claims it is too cold or something blah blah blah..

The nose was actually empty believe it or not. Everything was packed from the axles back in order to even out the weight! The trailer was 24'. The first load was pulled by Courtneys dad, who has a Dodge 3500 cummins duelley. We packed it a full and it ended up having about 2,000lbs of tongue weight, I was going to touch that thing with the Jeep lol.

No "new" car for me but I am looking to pick up a fuel efficient beater for my new 45-60 min drive to work lol. But those new GCs look mighty nice ;)

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Lift, Tires, and Wheels look good !! Nice Job..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts