Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got this email today. This is a great opportunity to let our men and women who are protecting our country know that we appreciate them. It only takes a couple of minutes. I just sent my card...will you send one too ?

Pass this on. It's a great thing to do especially during the Christmas season.

XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL

If you go to this web site, http://www.letssaythanks.com/ you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier
that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need
to know we are behind them.

This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time and please take the time to pass it on for others
to do. We can never say enough thank you's.

Thanks for taking to time to support our military!

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
I just sent mine. 20 years ago next week, on Dec 20, 1990, I was activated for Desert Storm, so I know what they are going through. God Bless America and her troops. :eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank you for posting the link. I spent 3 Christmas day's in Iraq, and letter and a kind word from a stranger can really brighten the mood.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Thanks Jeep 5253 for posting this on the forum.

With 20 years active duty and spending most of it far from home in exciting places, (like the gulf) ; when our service men and women are far away from home, trust me, it does make a difference when they receive cards, e-mails, cookies etc. from the those of us that are lucky enough to be safe at home.

God Bless America and her troops. :eek:rangehat:
^^^^^^^^^Ditto^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Sent. Thanks for all who are serving and who have served. God bless you and God bless America.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Just sent mine and linked it on FB. What a great program!

·
Super Moderator
15,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
I also posted this on my facebook the day of your original posting. In turn, i received thanks from friends who currently serve or had served at one point. So, Christmas or not, a simply thanks even when you see them locally is appreciated much more then you know and doesn't happen as often as you would think.

Props to Jeep5253 for posting!

·
Super Moderator
15,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
You can watch the video below, but if you click this link it wil be a better experience ---> http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1

PS: This video was made by a 15 year old girl and at this time has over 29.5 MILLION views !
PPS: You can still send cards as in my first post of this thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts