·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
r u sure it is FM modulation ?

·
Registered
101 Posts
This does appear to be a direct link and not an fm modulator although you still have to use the click wheel. I purchased an Alpine deck with a similar in line hook as the one presented but the deck actually controls the Ipod it is pretty cool. And the Ipod stays hidden away and constantly charging.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Scoobydew31 said:
This does appear to be a direct link and not an fm modulator although you still have to use the click wheel. I purchased an Alpine deck with a similar in line hook as the one presented but the deck actually controls the Ipod it is pretty cool. And the Ipod stays hidden away and constantly charging.
Sorry Scooby, it is FM modulation.

Here's the Mopar web site, notice that it has the same part # even

http://www.mopar.com/m_acc_cat_part.jsp

This link does not seem to work very well..........sorry

·
Registered
38 Posts
It's funny that the ad says "complete integration" and then, a few lines down, says you still need to use the iPod's control wheel!

I have the basic stereo and love the AUX plug for the iPod even though I still have to use the iPod's controls. I can't believe they didn't include that plug on the other stereos.

Come on Apple, make a car stereo!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
EasternSierraMarc said:
I can't believe they didn't include that plug on the other stereos.
The aux plug is on the new navigation system that should appear on the 2008 XKs. On a 2006 or 2007 if you have the rear seat DVD you can use those input plugs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts