Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the wife and I went out for drinks last night with some friends. We had a great time! Only out for about 3 hours. Decided to head home. We get in the Commander, heat up the seats (it's cold today 1 degree) and get to the first light and we hear Bing!. Wife askes what is that. I look at the dash and chuckle and she smiles and responds kindly.

I love this truck.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
I hope you get it detailed soon.

·
Registered
282 Posts
pics? its not true if theres no pics

·
Registered
397 Posts
The manufacturer's suggested service interval in this instance may be excruciatingly conservative. I would recommended the proper service interval be set to every fill up at the minimum.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The manufacturer's suggested service interval in this instance may be excruciatingly conservative. I would recommended the proper service interval be set to every fill up at the minimum.
That light was just a funny bonus.

I'm lucky enough to have a wife that understands that if she doesn't take care of her man someone else might. I know to some that may sound womanizing, but she brought that to the table when we first started to date. :bowdown:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I thought I was the only one who did this!!! I did that to my wife saturday night too!! Mine came on on the way home from the comedy club! And being the good wifey she is .. she followed instructions!!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
i guess that i should never reset mine again and use this on every girl that gets in not family related. i know how sick some of you can be.

·
Registered
122 Posts
How can I hack the service interval setting? (i.e. same # but change miles to km ) :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
During service does anyone elses commander end up in first gear via the autostick?

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
do you mean something like the dork that leaves the radio turned up full blast on a station you dont like and the seats laid back?

I used to bump mine all the time into 1st. If you hold the shift either way, it will go all the way. So if you bump the shifter and hold it a moment, the gear will go from D to 1 in a heartbeat

1 - 17 of 17 Posts