Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Looking at getting a commander.. and saw the cream leather and liked it.. just wondering if anyones got it and how easy it is to dirty etc being a lighter colour to something like the grey.

Does it get dirty quite easily especially taking it 4wding?

Thanks.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I've got grey in the Commander but have light tan leather seats in my Caddy. They do show a little, but clean up very easy with Meguire's or Turtle Wax's leather cleaner/conditioner.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have the Light Graystone leather - easy to keep clean. I use Mcguire's leather cleaner and conditioner products.:cool:

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I have the cream seats they do show dirt but clean up well. How often do those of you who use the conditioner treat the seats?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Not often enough---roughly 2-3/yr.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Creek said:
I have the cream seats they do show dirt but clean up well. How often do those of you who use the conditioner treat the seats?
I use the McGuires leather cleaner/conditioner wipes every two weeks. Once every two months I use McGuries leather cleaner and then leather conditioner seperatly. I do this before I start washing the outside and leave the conditioner stay on until I get through washing... then I take micro-fiber cloth and wipe down.

Of course, I am a little anal when it comes to my vehicles. Even the dealership president has told me that he as never seen a vehicle as clean as my XK and even pointed out he noticed I wash the wheel wells and any other part that is visable.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
HC

Purchased the McGuiers cleaner/conditioner this weekend. Nocticed that it says to apply with a terry cloth, is this important? I will co them this weekend since I notice wear cracks are forming

1 - 8 of 8 Posts