Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all , im new here. just brought a 2006 commander limited, hemi with 30k. I think i got most of the options for that year except the DVD player. so what should i expect out of it ? hopefully good things? let me know .thanks.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
To go places no man has gone before!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Watch your bank account balance lower as you start to mod your Commander

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies ,was hoping not to find to many problems with this year commander and the hemi. i tried doing as much reserch as i could be before i brought it.so far so good.

·
Registered
227 Posts
love my 06 hemi commander, the only problem i have with ours is no spare key and in my opinion the stealership wants way too much to make and program a spare key. other than that ours has performed excellently both on road trips and in daily use.

·
Registered
9 Posts
new here as well, but had a commander since october 06. 06 model 5.7, the only problem i have had is the leak in the passenger side footwell.

most annoying thing about it, you can't easily remove the 3rd row seats. think jeep got that wrong. they should have made them removeable. you loose a good bit of trunk space.

cheers

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
We have a 2006 Limited, ours has almpost alloptions too AND the DVD palyer but no NAV ... so far all we had was one front stut replaced for free under warentee ... it was not even noticed the dealer found it and fixed it.

We have had ZERO problmes, it's great to be able to take the whole family out in ONE car now :)

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
so what should i expect out of it ?

A grin on your face when driving!
x2
To go places no man has gone before!
Watch your bank account balance lower as you start to mod your Commander
no spare key......performed excellently both on road trips and in daily use.
You are among the elite.
leak in the passenger side footwell.
the whole family out in ONE car
This is an interesting set of comments from the viewers.....you can expect all this and more!

You can also expect dirty looks when you drive by the Toyotas too!

·
Registered
118 Posts
new here as well, but had a commander since october 06. 06 model 5.7, the only problem i have had is the leak in the passenger side footwell.

most annoying thing about it, you can't easily remove the 3rd row seats. think jeep got that wrong. they should have made them removeable. you loose a good bit of trunk space.

cheers
I agee with the seat removal. It would give a lot more room.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts