Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just went down to the beach and snap a cell phone pic. Since then i did debadge it. But so far i have the black 20s on, took the roof rack stuff off, tinted the windows and all blue head light bulbs. I do wanna lower it about an inch. Im also looking for the led tail lights and i want to tint the front turn signals if anyone has those items.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Wat up JeyDog. You wanna lower it an inch but your signature says you wanna lift and tires. I think you should compromise and leave it stock.:rofl:

If you keep blacking it out, you won't be able to find it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL well yea i havnt changed my sig in like a year, at first ur right i did want to lift it but its changed. Its got a ugly rear rake to it.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Ah, so you're doin that urban thing to it....er uh, I mean......urban thang to it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
ok well im not like (removed) ghetto or some (remoed) dude. Its just my tow rig, i show cars during the summer and i just need it lookin nice to pull my car trailor. I think it looks dumb with a lift bc of the way the wheel well things are. Just my opion. And btw i live in the country not the city.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Hey, I was just funnin with you, JeyDog7. You have a nice looking Commander.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Looking good JeyDog.

How is the clearance in the front wheel well with 20s and if you lower it an inch, do you think you will have any clearance issues in front?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts