Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides the elsewhere mentioned automagic turn signal indicator that is supposed to blink 3 times on a simple press of the level (page 122), has anyone noticed that the fuses are not listed right? In the fuse compartment just behind the battery, the two fan relays are missing, and others are wrong.

Anyone find other errors in the manual?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Re: The manual is WRONG! Second power port...

It's not that the manual is wrong so much as it omits any mention of the 2nd DC power port on the lower middle dash. The power port on the right is clearly labeled "Power Port" or something close to that. About 8 inches to the left, there is another power port that I can't find ANY mention of in the manual. Also, it has a slock cover which is NOT attached to the dash as the other one is (which will make it easy to lose.) The one on the right is "hot" all the time and the one on the left is only hot with the key turned on.

If anyone can find mention of this extra power port in the manual, how about posting the page number?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Rub it in. Not only do you have a diesel Commander, now you tell us you have blinkers that flash 3 times with one press.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Haha, and looking through here it seems to be a 2007 model!!! Extra rear lights, plus the clear front repeaters....................

Still you can always rest happy in the knowledge that i had to pay double what you guys did!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
JoeTampa said:
...the two fan relays are missing, and others are wrong.
I think you have the Hemi like mine. The fan relays are not used on this engine since the rad cooling fan is hydrallic thru the power steering pump.

Carlos

1 - 7 of 7 Posts