Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, close this one..........You brought this up in a thread for CB's which is how it got off topic to begin with. You cant throw down the gauntlet and expect me to walk away. "It is not in me to withdraw".

I told you in the beginning I was a trouble maker. But I wont sit by while and injustice is brought upon someone else. And I dont think you handled this thing with Romeo well at all. not to mention I didnt see a response to his question.

a49erFan
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cico7
me drop it? Romeo asked a question, that wasnt answered. You are arguing on a thread i opened about CB radios.

If you cant answer the question, say so.

I sent Romeo a PM, I will not discuss this with you any longer (this is a matter between me & Romeo). Any further off topic by me or anyone else on this topic and this thread will be closed...

Let's get back to CB radios.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
:2232censored: ok mr moderator.....you win.....you showed me. :bowdown:

" Any further off topic by me or anyone else on this topic and this thread will be closed...
hmmmm so if you make a comment you will close the thread? "

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Is this a new game? "Beat the lock!"

Woot! Also, just for the record, I just have a little handheld CB for the Jeep. I don't think I've ever used it.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Is this a new game? "Beat the lock!"

In one of my other forums, we always amuse ourselves by posting something in a thread that we think will be locked before it actually gets locked.

"In before the lock" is the most popular phrase. Google that phrase for a few good laughs.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Like I said, "I'm in!"

·
Registered
1,021 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
ban your sorry ass.
Who are you saying to ban ? If it is cico7, as a newbie you know nothing about him. He is a long time active member with many valuable contributions to the Forum. He was to trying right an injustice here and has been forced to leave.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Wait wait wait... cico was banned????
NO! He was NOT banned, Only cico and those he confides in know what is up, the mods have no clue as well.

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
Wait wait wait... cico was banned????
He wasn't banned but I think he was going to be and elected to leave instead of all his posts being deleted. I don't know this for a fact but I believe this is what happened.

·
Registered
324 Posts
He wasn't banned but I think he was going to be and elected to leave instead of all his posts being deleted. I don't know this for a fact but I believe this is what happened.
What???? Man I must have missed something!:icon_confused:

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
When someone is banned, their posts are deleted? I know that you had a problem when you were accidentally banned, jeep5253, but I don't know why banning someone would result in the automatic deletion of a member's posts. That doesn't make any sense.

What would happen to the threads that were started by a banned member? Does the entire thread disappear? If so, that's not such a good thing because good information could potentially be lost.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Cico7 is NOT banned. There has be NO discussion to ban Cico7 between the MODS or ADMIN. He has not done anything to date to place himself in that position.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Cico7 is NOT banned. There has be NO discussion to ban Cico7 between the MODS or ADMIN. He has not done anything to date to place himself in that position.
My question has nothing to do with Cico. I'm just wondering why anyone's posts would be deleted after he/she is banned. Is that the way it works in this forum? I've never heard of such a thing in any other message forum.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
This thread is turning out to be a pretty funny read.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.