Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just introduced myself on the main board a minute ago. I'm looking at doing one mod right now. I saw a Commander limited yesterday. I'm thinking about putting the brushed aluminum trim on the cargo rack rails. My Commander is all Black. I think the silver on the rack rails will break up the silouhette(sp) a little. she looks a little tall with the all Black. has anyone done this mod?

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm thinking about putting the brushed aluminum trim on the cargo rack rails. My Commander is all Black. I think the silver on the rack rails will break up the silouhette(sp) a little.
This is a stock option that a lot of people have (unless you have the sport) and is something that you can usually find on eBay or any Mopar parts store:

Welcome to the forum, from Indy I see!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome BC. I'm originally from Jersey but, making my home Georgia after I retire. Here in Indy on assignment. Thanks for the help. The Commander is a totally different feel than the Cherokee. I'm going to look the rails up on E-bay.

This is a stock option that a lot of people have (unless you have the sport) and is something that you can usually find on eBay or any Mopar parts store:

Welcome to the forum, from Indy I see!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
The aluminum trim on the roof rails are not cheap new, for me I painted it with same body color, but mine is not black.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nick, i have some of the chrome grab handles for the rear if you'd like to work something out for those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts