Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Commander that came without the third row seat. I am looking to buy a third row seat, black/grey cloth interior, if anyone is looking to sell one? the color of the seat is not extremly important, I really need a third row seat.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have my 3rd row out of my 2008, that will be coming out....I'm in Delaware though

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Same for my 2006, would love the flat cargo deck, but I'm in VA. :(

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
2010, Black leather one in South East Tx...

·
Banned
389 Posts
I just took mine out yesterday, same color you need, from an '08. Best offer, get in touch.

·
Banned
389 Posts
Mine is for sale

I have a 2008 Commander that came without the third row seat. I am looking to buy a third row seat, black/grey cloth interior, if anyone is looking to sell one? the color of the seat is not extremly important, I really need a third row seat.
My 3rd row seats are for sale, out of an '08 Gray Slate interior, cloth...just what you need right? Make me a fair offer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Me Too!!

My 3rd row seats are for sale, out of an '08 Gray Slate interior, cloth...just what you need right? Make me a fair offer.
I am also looking for the same yr/color 3rd row seat for my
08 Commander. Mine did not come with a 3rd row from factory.
Did you end up selling to the original post?

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Did you end up selling to the original post?
It looks like CommandSystemsGo! was having a Tornado of a hard time on the forum and was banned. The last time he posted was on 04/16/2011.

But hopefully someone else has one and will see this after your bump!

Good luck ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts