Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Have you ever wondered how it’d feel to own a vehicle that you can take down town with your significant other for a night out and then take it out some dirt road in the country? The 2007 Jeep Commander can do this in style and comfort. The legendary off road capabilities of Jeep mean that you’ll never be let down off road. It also has plenty of power to tow the boat to the lake. I have owned this Jeep for 2 years and have put only 20k miles on it and have loved it. It has to be one of the most comfortable and best riding vehicles I’ve driven. The only reason I’m selling is that my wife and I need a truck, so I’ll need to say goodbye to my favorite Jeep (I’ve owned 12).

I'm asking $9,000

Here are the deets:
-2007 Jeep Commander(KJ) Limited, 4.7L V8
-Select shift automatic transmission
-Full time 4x4 with low range lever (true 4 wheel drive)
-7 passenger, Fold flat rear 2 rows
-Stadium seating (this means people in the back two rows can see over the front seats)
-Premium Stereo with Boston acoustics speakers. (sounds great)
-Big screen GPS NAV system with 6 disc CD changer
-Backup sensors with Backup camera
-Power Driver and Passenger seats
-Heated front seats
-Power Locks & Windows-Front powered Sun roof
-Two fixed Sun roofs over middle row seats
-Has dang near all the bells and whistles inside. Only thing left out by the factory was the DVD player.
-automatic Headlights with optional Auto Highbeams(pretty cool)
-Automatic dimming center and driver side Rearview mirrors
-2 in dash USB charger ports
-Air pressure Tire sensors with actual PSI reading in dash
-Well maintained with full synthetic oil every 5k miles
-**Yakima ski/snowboard rack, rear cargo mat, & car cover included**

*List of Parts that have been replaced:
*Alternator & Battery
*Water pump
*Transmission hard lines
*PCM (engine computer)
*Several engine control sensors (can give you more info on request)
*Professional Throttle body, intake manifold & Injector cleaning
*Brakes are less than a year old & Tires are in good shape

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice looking rig Pete;

Mileage is a little high (153,415) for how much you're asking IMHO.

Best of luck.
average mileage per year is 13k-15k and it's is a 2007, so mathing it out makes it a mid to high avg. Avg. miles per year for 11 years is ~13.9k/yr. That's pretty good now days considering lots of people drive over 20-30 miles to work and back these days.

·
Registered
336 Posts
looks nice.

What are comps like in San Diego for other JC's? Speaking of which, I almost bought a Grand Cherokee from San Diego while I was down there on vacation lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks nice.

What are comps like in San Diego for other JC's? Speaking of which, I almost bought a Grand Cherokee from San Diego while I was down there on vacation lol
Comps are somehwat hard to come by. There are some over priced V6s base models and some over priced HEMIs(some priced at $14k). For a loaded Limited with a 4.7L $10k might be a high average, but it is a starting point to negotiate. Plus I've gone through and fixed pretty much all the ware parts, sensors and what-not. Besides I'm lowering the price to $9,000 to bring it into a better middle road of all the prices out there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Once your post becomes a certain age - I believe it's 2 or 3 days old, you can no longer edit it.
For the Vehicles for Sale/Wanted/Trade Forum they should really change this. Being able to edit a price in the main post would be really helpful to people selling cars and want to lower the price or change the Title of the thread to include "SOLD" or "NEW PRICE".

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
For the Vehicles for Sale/Wanted/Trade Forum they should really change this. Being able to edit a price in the main post would be really helpful to people selling cars and want to lower the price or change the Title of the thread to include "SOLD" or "NEW PRICE".
Let me know what you want to change Pete and I can edit it for you.

Just shoot me a PM.

EDIT: Notified by member on November 2nd 2017 that this Commander has been SOLD. Thread closed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.