Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m getting ready to buy the rest of the parts that I need for my lift I have a 2010 XK HEMI with 18 inch rims, I already have the RC 2inch kit in the box and getting the rest now, the plan is:
RC 2inch kit
Spidertrax 1.5 spacers
Front Bilstein 5100 Series Ride Height Adjustable or the Bilstein 4600 Series, not sure yet if the 5100 Series will make the front higher then the rear
Rear Bilstein 5100 Series
JBA Upper A-arms for lifted WK/XK
Tire size I’m not sure yet but I will like to stay with 18 inch rims
What do you guys think of this set up
And I have bumped into this page https://jbaoffroad.com/trails/lift-kit-blacklist-wk-xk/ at JBA website what do you about it.
Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
ride height adjustable bilstein 5100's will automatically give u a 1.5 inch lift on the lowest setting so combine that with your 2 inch kit u might be sitting higher in the front a bit

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ride height adjustable bilstein 5100's will automatically give u a 1.5 inch lift on the lowest setting so combine that with your 2 inch kit u might be sitting higher in the front a bit
Thanks on the info, what's the total lift height on you setup?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Are you planning on replacing the springs? With the spacer kit and the 5100’s, you may end up with a stance that leans to the rear. I think Blue runs the 4600’s with no issues. I have the 5100’s with the OME springs and they seem fine so far...

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have OME HDs/Bilstein 4600s in front and OME HD/Bilstein 5100s in rear. I'm 21.25" from center of wheel to bottom of fender in front. About perfect in my books. Don't go over 23", some even say 22.5" if you don't want to blow through parts.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I just ordered my superlift and will be selling my full OME HD very soon. I'm in queens, NYC. If you are interested . Hoping to have it installed by xmas

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
changing my mind again

changing my mind again, I was thinking of going with bilstein 5100 up front on the lowest setting, rear shock will be monroe load leveler with the RC spacers all around this way I will get more then a 2 inch lift, but the question will it be leveled

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
changing my mind again, I was thinking of going with bilstein 5100 up front on the lowest setting, rear shock will be monroe load leveler with the RC spacers all around this way I will get more then a 2 inch lift, but the question will it be leveled
I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about the Monroe Load levelers......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts