Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one on their 4.7? Ive looked on summit and that seems to be it for luck. I assume that the jeep 4.7 and dodge 4.7 are the same? Just have to be the same year right?

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I love the forum's search feature. Don't you ?

You are unquestionably the undisputed master of this forum's search feature. I have a hard time for years finding things that you make look easy. I tried entering " throttle body spacer" and only came up with this thread on the first page with 25 threads. There was 13 pages after that = approx 325 threads to read. Luckily, in this case a couple of threads where just titled "throttle body" later after a few pages down and more, (in my mind they should have all been on the first search page). If the thread's title does not exactly say what you are looking for,( normally my case LOL) you sometimes end up having to read through an enormous amount of posts to try and find your answer. Is there an easier way you search without reading all the threads ? I don't have time to completely read 325+ threads if the title does not match my search.

I know some of us give up before finding the answers we where looking for. I have not found this search feature very efficient for me, with my limited valuable time I may have available to read through a bunch of threads. Is there an easier way ?

Do you normally use the advanced feature ?

P.S. Sorry 200ram5.9 I'm not trying to hi-jack your thread ;-)

·
Registered
471 Posts
X2 usmc.

I use the app on my iPhone and if I wasn't stuck in a car all day by myself for work I'd wouldn't have the time to decipher the phrases that the savant like search engine requires to return any useful information.

I will admit I've told some new folk to try the search function but Jackie Chan seems to have it down to a science. Even though he sometimes writes the answer on the back of his hand, I'm always thankful for the information he passes on. 9.9 times out of 10 (probably a little more even ) he hits the nail on the head.
Teach us your ways, master scout.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
You are unquestionably the undisputed master of this forum's search feature.
Thank you.

Is there an easier way ?
Yes.

Do you normally use the advanced feature ?
Yes, I usually use the advanced search. Also, search for threads rather than posts. But you (and me) are sh** out of luck if whatever you are looking for is 3 letters or less -- it won't do that for some reason. I also have another secret to searching. What is it worth to you ?

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
X2 usmc.

I will admit I've told some new folk to try the search function but Jackie Chan seems to have it down to a science. Even though he sometimes writes the answer on the back of his hand, I'm always thankful for the information he passes on. 9.9 times out of 10 (probably a little more even ) he hits the nail on the head.
Teach us your ways, master scout.
Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts