Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
1,456 Posts
Mickey - I did computer support for 40+ years and so many times I just jumped in to the hard stuff to fix and completely skipped past the easy stuff like is it plugged in? or is it turned on? Have you tried to just jack that wheel off the ground and turned it to hear/feel. Removed the wheel and inspected it for foreign debris, brake pads. Since it happens every wheel rotation I'd start there. All the parts replaced is good for regular maintenance.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
1,456 Posts
@2TechsGarage
Welcome to the forum. Please read this and fill in some of your details and make a signature with your Commander details. (year, model trim, engine, 4wd system, etc.) It is nice for us know what your Commander has in it so we can better help you.

(1) Forum Rules / Vendor Rules | Jeep Commander Forum

To get the list of everything built into your Commander when built at the factory - have your VIN number and go here Chrysler Build sheet - Equipment Listing Not necessarily for your signature but so you know what you have.

Also post an introduction in the "New Member" section.

You can download a free Owner's Manual here--->2008 Owner's Manual Here is a link to the Service Manual--->Service Manual

Be aware thw service manual is 7,859 pages and 158 Meg in size.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts