Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've pushed the limit on my current tires which are Nokian Vatiiva A/T to the point of the steel popping out. they did their job quite well,almost 80,000 miles on them. so i just ordered the cooper discoverer A/T3. no one here seems to stock a/t tires, i decided between this or the goodyear silent armour i picked the coopers for the $80 rebate. I'm getting them put on a monday and cant wait to take them off roading.

If anyone has them, are they any good?

any help is much appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
953 Posts
The company manufacturers automotive wheels and air suspension in collaboration with Titan Plc, UK.
Railways has finally succeeded in attracting a major FDI investment in the country with Bonatrans, a Czech wheel and axle manufacturing

2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

C'mon now............

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
My brother in law has a set on his Ranger. We've taken his truck off road for hunting a few times and they have been great for him. We've had them in the Arizona deserts and up in the snow covered mountains as well.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i like them so far they do a good job off road and give good grip in the dirt. for an a/t tire their pretty quiet on road, i haven't noticed and decrease in fuel economy yet. now all i need is snow....only a couple more months

1 - 5 of 5 Posts