Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased s set of 2inch leveling spacers for the front can anyone tell by looking at these pics if they will be enough or too much lift to be level with the back and does anyone know what size tires I can run on it with the 2 in leveling spacers on it the truck has stock tire size on it now

·
Registered
223 Posts
Just an educated guess here... 2 inch front with zero lift in rear will be too much in the front. if you want to level it, i would go with the bilstein 5100s.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just an educated guess here... 2 inch front with zero lift in rear will be too much in the front. if you want to level it, i would go with the bilstein 5100s.
Did u look at the pics ? Look at the space between the back tire and the top of the fender there then look at the front tire and that space between the tire and fender that's why I was thinking 2in should level it out with the back now idk that you can go by looking at that when it comes to lifting a vehicle i never done it before but that was my thinking

·
Registered
223 Posts
I did look at the pics, and it looks just like mine did before i added the front struts i recommended to you. After i added them, i had a good 1/2" rake, and 2" wouldve been too much. Here are some visuals for ref. Due to spring sag, and worn struts, you may not expect a 1:1 gain.
Before

After

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have the 5100s on my front only. They raised the front up a perfect amount (4.7L 4x4 with tow package). I have not done the rears yet but don't think the rear shocks will raise the rear and since I don't need extra travel, would go with the 4600s unless price is similar to the 5100s

Reactions: Stircrayzy
1 - 9 of 9 Posts