Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I just welcomed our 2nd son to the world. Dylan Patrick Crusoe 7:57 am 10 lbs 9.1 oz and 20 3/4" long!!!!!!!!!! Our 15 month old is Landon Paul Crusoe, 11/22/2007 10 lbs 8.1 oz and 21" long.

Secondly just got confirmation of a Terra Flex 2" Lift kit shipment to arrive in a week. Got it at an awesome rate of just $130 shipped to my door. Can't wait to get it installed. Might be looking to do it myself but we will see when it gets here.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Congrats! Good day indeed.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats on the new kiddo!!!

And where did you get that lift for that price? I gotta have one!!! EVERYTHING I'VE SEEN ON THE TERAFLEX IS FOR WRANGLERS/GRAND CHEROKEES

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Yea, congratulations!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Congratz on the new additions to family and XK :D

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Congrats on the new baby and the new toys!!!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Congrats on the new baby!

Also FYI I would have sold you the BDS for cheaper then that!

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Congratulations on the new arrivals!!!:icon_cheers:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bummer 07JeepXK I would have rather purchased yours. I figured you were selling it as a package. I found the lift kit for sale on a Jeep Forum. A guy purchased it for his wife's GC and decided not to lift it. The kit is for a GC or XK.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Not a big deal. No one really seems interested in the package deal so looks like ill be splitting up the parts. Im still waiting on the tax returns so it might be a little while anyways. Im sure youll be happy with your lift!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Having a small son at home to greet you when you get off work is like getting a brand new toy everyday. You just never know what they are going to do or say. And you have two!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Congrats!

FYI in case you were wondering having a second child is a blessing but it does not equate to double the work... It is more like a factor of 3x for each additional child. Anyway have fun and remember to stop and enjoy the moment!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats!

I have a 9 month old daughter...and a boy coming in August! Irish twins...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts