Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought the plate on the the drivers door had the paint code on it? I don't see it there. My build sheet just lists stone white. Anyone know a good source for an exact match. I have found a stone white on amazon but thought I would check here before ordering.

·
Super Moderator
5,846 Posts
I thought the plate on the the drivers door had the paint code on it? I don't see it there. My build sheet just lists stone white. Anyone know a good source for an exact match. I have found a stone white on amazon but thought I would check here before ordering.
That must be another early model year flaw, mine has it right on the door jam sticker (PBM for Steel Blue Metallic). You can also get the color code from Chrysler.

·
Registered
141 Posts
A little fun fact. That color, Stone White SW1 has been around since 1996 to present. That's a long time to keep one color.
It's also known as Yosemite White PW1 on Mitsubishi since 2009 to present.
Both names have the exact same formula.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy, using speech to text

1 - 6 of 6 Posts