Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a deal on a 6'x10' enclosed box trailer. I'm just using it for storage right now, I'm thinking I'd be fine towing it with my commander. It would be great to tow to and leave on job sites. Not sure of the weight, from what I've found online these trailers weight between 1100 and 2000 pounds empty. Do you think the Commander can handle that ok?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
14,970 Posts
I got a deal on a 6'x10' enclosed box trailer. I'm just using it for storage right now, I'm thinking I'd be fine towing it with my commander. It would be great to tow to and leave on job sites. Not sure of the weight, from what I've found online these trailers weight between 1100 and 2000 pounds empty. Do you think the Commander can handle that ok?

Thanks
Here are the towing capacities for all Commander models from the Owner's Manual.

·
Super Moderator
5,845 Posts

Thanks
I have a 5'x8' Doo Little enclosed box trailer that's loaded with all of my camping, hunting & fishing stuff that I hall around every so often; Other than lousier than normal gas mileage, you'll be fine pulling that around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts