Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It turned out to be a nice day, so I decided to clean her up. I have added a few things so far. Channel mounted vent visors, rubber antenna, ceramic brake pads and 50 series Flowmaster muffler. Superchips Flashpaq is next.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Looks sharp! There's nothing like driving a nice, sparking, fresh-smelling commander. Now go play in some mud!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Nice work ... we REALLY have to get in and clean ours up ... I did a quick vacuum at the car wash last week and got easy 3 pounds of gravel out of the back :)

We use ours like a truck quite a bit, and it gets messed up fast ... winter is coming up on us and I want to get it done before that .. but I still have the differentials and transfer case to change oil in first, and spark plugs after that

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Looks great!

Opened a garage thread for you to post pics of your Commander in.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I love the look of the stock 17" hulk aluminum rims that are on the vehicle now. I think the vehicle would look awful with a lift and still riding on stockers.
Thats why you need to throw some larger tires on too.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I love the look of the stock 17" hulk aluminum rims that are on the vehicle now. I think the vehicle would look awful with a lift and still riding on stockers.
im the same way i love the stock rims...i did a 2" rough country and kept the stock rims...here is a pic of how it looks with stock rims and OEM sized Tires i also have 1.5" spidertrax spacers..

of course none of us will think otherwise of you...your opinion is yours...there are quite a few stock units around the site that look amazing..
any way keep us updated with any mods:stickpoke:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im the same way i love the stock rims...i did a 2" rough country and kept the stock rims...here is a pic of how it looks with stock rims and OEM sized Tires i also have 1.5" spidertrax spacers..

of course none of us will think otherwise of you...your opinion is yours...there are quite a few stock units around the site that look amazing..
any way keep us updated with any mods:stickpoke:
That looks really good. Nice job. Lookey like I might have to get a lift after all. Do you have the link for the lift kit?

·
Registered
936 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts