The Goodyear Endurance Trailer Tire is a durable trailer tire that provides towing stability, heat resistance, and high load carrying capacity for trailers, toy haulers, and RVs. It features a tough internal construction and specialized inner liner for load stability and resistance to air loss. The hardworking Goodyear Endurance has Durawall technology for resistance to cuts and punctures. Whether it's for work or play, the Goodyear Endurance trailer tire is designed so you can tow with confidence. Made in the USA.
Click here for online: Goodyear Endurance Availability and Sizing
Also available in-store HERE
- An optimized tread depth and decoupling groove, which help it remain cool while towing heavy loads
- Rugged fabric-steel construction, which offers improved durability and carrying capacity while remaining compatible with tire pressure monitoring systems and typical tire inflation stations
- A specialized inner liner, which minimizes air loss in trailer applications
- A scuff guard, which helps protect sidewall
- The Endurance features a N Speed Rating (87 mph)