Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
OK, slightly joking, but my boys face yours on Sunday, for the "Battle of the Beltways". Should be interesting. Was going to go to the game, but being that my wife has to work real early the next morning, that whole time change thing really screwed up our plans. Oh well.

In any case, there really aren't any "legal" trails in Maryland. Go out to the state parks/national forests outside of Cumberland, and you may find some fire roads. Other than that, you have Assateague Island to drive on some sand.... and that's it. Everything else, to the best of my knowledge, is off limits/private property.

Hit up some of the forests in VA, or head up to PA (Rausch Creek, or Paragon (if that's even still open)).

Good luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea the ravens have a good chance of winning after the way we played last week. I live out by loch raven resevoir so i thought there would be something around here.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the link, i'll definatly go check that out. I just need to get the car ready now.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Thanks for the link, i'll definatly go check that out. I just need to get the car ready now.
I haven't been up there yet, but definitely want to make it up there one day.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Good luck finding anywhere in MD to go off roading.

·
Registered
172 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts