Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so today i woke up and i decided to actually drive untill i found a trail. i wound up coming to a wharton state park and the park ranger gave me a map and said there are all the dirt road and to ahve fun so i went aheand and maade sure i had fun. there are hundered of trails. there were so many trails i found a place to ride for all you jersey drivers and it is nice for stock vehs as well. very nice family rides there are lakes and camping and many other things. so im going to try and post some pictures.

·
Registered
564 Posts
bsnyder717 said:
okay so today i woke up and i decided to actually drive untill i found a trail. i wound up coming to a wharton state park and the park ranger gave me a map and said there are all the dirt road and to ahve fun so i went aheand and maade sure i had fun. there are hundered of trails. there were so many trails i found a place to ride for all you jersey drivers and it is nice for stock vehs as well. very nice family rides there are lakes and camping and many other things. so im going to try and post some pictures.

YOu so need to get those pics up, I glad to get confirmation that those are legal, do you want to go out there next weekend? Ether later on saturday, or sunday?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
564 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dnt care. we can bbq or something it is not to like intense. if your looking for some rough stuff this is not the place well not the trail i was on today. i mean there are honestly TONS of trails. but i wound up going from i believe atlantic county into berlington county i got lost in the woods and almost ran over by a horse people ride horses and stuff back there its a nice place. me and a few friends are going to go there and camp out for a weekend they rent out cabins and stuff as well.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya taht was only one trail i only went on the 1 and it wasnt even clsoe to being the longest one and we were in the woods for a good 2 and a half hours it was alot of fun and not to instense but it did have some stuff you could ahve went around i just had to hit.lol i figured i was there so whatever. i had alot of fun and i am looking forward to going again. i will let you know about sunday if you are interested in going just let me know and we will set it up and meet at a wawa or soemthign around that areaand then we can all go for a nice little ride.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and oh ya i also did get a few scratches the trails get kind of thin but i whipped them off with my finger so if you are planning on trying to keep it clean its not a possability you will have a few scratches none that a deep and will whip off but jsut a fair warnign.

·
Registered
564 Posts
TR4Runner said:
Where exactly is this? And would you guys be interested in having a 4Runner join you? ;)

Sure man, I will let you know once I know for sure when I'm gona go, I want to try to go on saturday if I get to install my Gibson on friday night. I thing it takes about 2 and a half hours to drive there, we should plan to go and spend all day there...

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya i wont be able to make it saturday. sorry

·
Registered
564 Posts
bsnyder717 said:
ya i wont be able to make it saturday. sorry

Normaly I like to chill on sunday, but if you can't make it, I will go on sunday... Oh bad are the scraches you got there? any pics?

·
Registered
564 Posts
JD you should get sick on Sunday!!! :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you can go on saturday. i have a test saturday morning at some school in phily so i wont be able to make it.but the scratches werent that bad i mean i wet my finger and they whipped right off. they arnt deep ill try and get some pics when i wash her to get the scratches off but i whipped most of them off.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i agree JD cough cough cough. i think i gave you the flu i had friday....cough cough:D

·
Registered
564 Posts
Now that's some $h1t...

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya i know it looked like a nice one so figured i would show you guys a picture.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im actually excited for sunday now. come on you jersey, del, and pa guys lets see how many want to go. how can you pass it up the horse manor is all you can eat as well so i mean thats a deal itself

·
Registered
139 Posts
ROMEO said:
JD you should get sick on Sunday!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Yeah I would normally have no problem getting sick, however I will be excepting a promotion on Sunday and my new staff will be meeting me, yeah!!! i kinda of a big deal around here......HAHAHAHAHA, really can not make it sorry, JD

·
Registered
564 Posts
jddirty said:
Yeah I would normally have no problem getting sick, however I will be excepting a promotion on Sunday and my new staff will be meeting me, yeah!!! i kinda of a big deal around here......HAHAHAHAHA, really can not make it sorry, JD

Congratulation on your promotion!!! THat is ok, I'm sure we'll be going there again soon...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts