Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many commander owners are from ohio? anyone know of any good trails to take the commander on, nothing crazy, just some trails to go exploring on and get a little muddy.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
how many commander owners are from ohio? anyone know of any good trails to take the commander on, nothing crazy, just some trails to go exploring on and get a little muddy.
I am from the Toledo area. I don't know of anything other than the sand dunes in Indiana and Michigan. I would love to find something here in Ohio also.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm down in Cinci and the only places around here are 1 hr. west in Indiana or 1 hr. east in Kentucky.

·
Registered
68 Posts
there are a couple places to go jeep school south of cleveland. hey voodoo i think right thier off 126 and 71 its behind a car dealership you can see it from 126 when you head west for 71 on 126 two exits you can see it they made a little off road course. and down south by circleville there is a place

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Jeepskool is no more, it is Southington Offroad Park.
Wellsville; search any other jeep forum.
Some areas south of Cambridge
I have heard there are some trail near McArthur. I dont know where.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Southington offroad park looks preaty nice. Would anyone from ohio wana meet up there some time this spring or summer?

·
Registered
32 Posts
i'll go. i've been wanting to check it out. it'd be cool if we can get a bunch of Ohio Xk's up there. :weed:
I talked to [email protected] and he said him and Cico7 would be up for it. i am heading to southington park march 2nd or 3rd with a few of my buddies, one of which owns a lifted f-150 with 35" tires. so if you are up to getting your xk muddy that weekend let me know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would love to join in on a trip. I've had my 07 for 6 years and am just now getting around to putting a lift on and some bigger tires in the upcoming month. I am defiantly down for something in the summer.
On a side note can anyone tell me if 255x75 17's on the stock rims with a 2.25" lift and 1.25" spacers will cause any rubbing after the pinch weld is pounded down? I have read so many threads and am pounding my head on what to do.I had a wrangler with 33's and loved it so I want the biggest posible tire without to many mods and cutting to the wheel well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would love to join in on a trip. I've had my 07 for 6 years and am just now getting around to putting a lift on and some bigger tires in the upcoming month. I am defiantly down for something in the summer.
Check out Ohio Commander Owners Meet in the trail runs / meet and greets thread. i started it and it is planned for april.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts