Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you need to add the Chrysler friction modifier along with the NV245 special sauce to the transfer case like for the differentials in the QDII system?

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
The service manual says: 2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun. but only every 30,000 miles or your Gas will go bad!..........no modifier in the t-case.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
lekmedm I see you are from Annandale... NO REALLY I think I can see you in annandale from my house. I am just south of p-burg. I didn't realize there was a fellow forum member 20mins from my house!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lekmedm I see you are from Annandale... NO REALLY I think I can see you in annandale from my house. I am just south of p-burg. I didn't realize there was a fellow forum member 20mins from my house!
Thanks for the info on the t-case.

Yep, we're not far at all! Actually, I am just south of Clinton halfway down to Flemington. I've been meaning to order the forum stickers to see if anyone else from here might respond on the road. :clap: I'll keep an eye out for your lifted Commander! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Thanks for the info on the t-case.

Yep, we're not far at all! Actually, I am just south of Clinton halfway down to Flemington. I've been meaning to order the forum stickers to see if anyone else from here might respond on the road. :clap: I'll keep an eye out for your lifted Commander! ;)
Cool, I will keep an eye out for you too. My work is really close to you. On the border of flemington and kingwood, junction of pittstown rd and Rt12. What a small world we live in!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts