1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sweet rack...uh roof rack that is...

·
Registered
230 Posts
It is certainly a good looking jeep - the combo of those wheels & tires look great!

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Looking good. You plan on going to Camp Jeep this year?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CrzCajun said:
Looking good. You plan on going to Camp Jeep this year?
yea, i will be there. already saved camp sites at Montebello. the word is July 24.25.26. back at Oak Ridge. I have guided for the past several years in Elkhart Lake and at Oak Ridge but this year i am going to be a regular Joe. My Parents, Sister and her family and my wife and 3 girls are all going so i am going to enjoy it as a participate this time. Really looking forward to it!! I think i will take the Commander and leave the TJ at home.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Those wheels make your Commander look a little like a Land Rover. I don't know what it is about them, but they definitely remind me of a Land Rover look...

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
wkfore said:
yea, i will be there. already saved camp sites at Montebello. the word is July 24.25.26. back at Oak Ridge. I have guided for the past several years in Elkhart Lake and at Oak Ridge but this year i am going to be a regular Joe. My Parents, Sister and her family and my wife and 3 girls are all going so i am going to enjoy it as a participate this time. Really looking forward to it!! I think i will take the Commander and leave the TJ at home.
Cool. I plan on attending this year also. It'll be my first. Can't wait.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Is that a megawarrior or a loadwarrior?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Command This. said:
Is that a megawarrior or a loadwarrior?
it is a Thule M.O.A.B. with the extension. I liked the Thule better but that is just me. it seems the Yakama is more popular. the cool thing is that the guys at Thule are great. i broke a plastic cover piece because is was so freaking cold when i put the rack on. Called them this mornng and they are sending me 2 free of charge in case i break another one. the piece sells for less than 5 bucks on the web site but still i thought that was stand up that they are sending it for free and not even charging me postage.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Took the Commander in for an oil change today and told them about the condensation in the tail lights and fog lights. they replaced both tail lights and both fogs, no questions asked. i wonder if the condensation problem is a product wide issue?

·
Administrator
15,217 Posts
wkfore said:
Took the Commander in for an oil change today and told them about the condensation in the tail lights and fog lights. they replaced both tail lights and both fogs, no questions asked. i wonder if the condensation problem is a product wide issue?
TSB: http://www.xkjeeps.com/tsb/tsb_xk_2303507.pdf

·
Registered
455 Posts
wkfore said:
it is a Thule M.O.A.B. with the extension. I liked the Thule better but that is just me. it seems the Yakama is more popular. the cool thing is that the guys at Thule are great. i broke a plastic cover piece because is was so freaking cold when i put the rack on. Called them this mornng and they are sending me 2 free of charge in case i break another one. the piece sells for less than 5 bucks on the web site but still i thought that was stand up that they are sending it for free and not even charging me postage.

Oh yea, duh my bad. Thats not a Yakima. Sorry - thats really nice they sent you a couple of them. Ill keep that in mind when its time.

·
Registered
230 Posts
wkfore said:
I also had the condensation in the rear tails, and they ordered and replaced without question as well! My last dealer every little thing was a huge hassle, I wonder if some of these dealers are learning?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts