Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My five year old son and I were out running errands when I asked if he wanted to go offroading. He said sure and I took him to some of the park trails that I have access to. We splashed through ditches, climbed steep hills, etc. When all was said and done I asked him if he had fun. He said yes. He then told me the reason he wanted to offroading was because he wanted to listen to "kids stuff" on the satellite radio. He wanted sit in the Jeep as long as possible to listen to as many songs as possible before we got home. I was tricked by a five year old.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
If I were you and if he was not my son I would have climbed the the highest hill and pushed him over the edge :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I too find it as a win/win situation, you got to spend time with your son and you got to go offroading. Your son got to spend time with daddy and he got to listen to his favorite tunes. Wish my kids would go with me instead of staying home to listen to their tunes.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Ahmed said:
If I were you and if he was not my son I would have climbed the the highest hill and pushed him over the edge :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D
Looks like youre crossed off my babysitter list....................... ;-)

Absolutely a win win, times like this are awesome, and build great memories, so when you going again?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Absolutely a win win, times like this are awesome, and build great memories, so when you going again?
I just got back a few minutes ago. I go every weekend to do my research, I don't bring my son anymore to do research as it is to dangerous. Gives me an excuse to go trail riding though. When my son is with me we go on some of the same trails but stay in the Jeep so there is no danger for him. I wish I could get out with him on the trails more often.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What kind of research do you do when you go out?
Mosquitoes- public health issues and surveying for species type. My wife would kill me if my son got west nile or some other disease present just because I brought him along. Where I go it can get pretty populated with the bloodsuckers.

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
i could noy do that for a living. i hate those little sob's

yanser said:
Mosquitoes- public health issues and surveying for species type. My wife would kill me if my son got west nile or some other disease present just because I brought him along. Where I go it can get pretty populated with the bloodsuckers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts