Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, here's my trimmed bumper and new tire carrier. I did nit think the bumper mod involved so much cutting despite me reading all about it before I actually went hacking away. Anyways, I will say its worth it.In my opinion i does look tons better and like it should of came out like that.However I do not care for my winshield cleaner jug and hose being more exposed so debating if i want to take it out since it doesnt work all of the time anyways. As for the tire carrier I like the look as well. It was a pretty penny but glad it cam with all of the hardware in order for me to mount it and the spare tire. It also alows me to still tow because it has its own hitch reciever. It claims to be rated for like 6500 or 7500 lbs My only complaints would be the gap between the tire and the Jeep and the limited view out of my rear window but nothing that mirrors and a rear view camera can't fix.I like how i can fill the gap with fuel cans and etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
The bumper mod looks good! I like that tire carrier too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey=Looks great. Ive got a hitch mount coming net week. Can you send me the info on the bumper trim? Im looking,but can't find it. Thanks again.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Its a very easy mod, I used a handheld jigsaw and it took me about 10 min

1 - 6 of 6 Posts