Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I missed the Rally in the pine barrens, work is tough right now, here are some quick pics from Island Beach State Park, the sand dune the jeep is in front of was non existent 15 yrs ago. I do not have an ORV pass for the jeep yet, she is still too new to let the salt and sand tear her up, but soon it will be time. Enjoy

more to come

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

My daughter running away from the waves

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rack on the stock cross bars is the THULE Cast Away 580, it is holding my 10 ft, 9ft, and 7ft spinning rods with a little room for one more if needed, even empty there is very little wind noise at highway speeds, I was suprised:)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hey, you been M.I.A. for a while, good to see you back, are you going to VA? Don't worry, I'm sure we will be back at pine barrens very soon.

Very nice pics!!!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Yeah, come to VA!! :)

Nice pics. I'll be back at the beach in a few weeks... I can't wait!

When I first saw that roof rack, it looked like you had ripped off an automatic garage door opener, and had it attached to the top. Ha ha.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
nice pics. hopefully a day out at the beach helped with the everyday stresess of work.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sciron4x4 said:
Yeah, come to VA!! :)

Nice pics. I'll be back at the beach in a few weeks... I can't wait!

When I first saw that roof rack, it looked like you had ripped off an automatic garage door opener, and had it attached to the top. Ha ha.

Its not too attractive but it is way better than ruining my gear by shoving it the car with a curios two year old. And it does in deed look like a garage door opener with out the chain, Ha ha ha

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ROMEO said:
Hey, you been M.I.A. for a while, good to see you back, are you going to VA? Don't worry, I'm sure we will be back at pine barrens very soon.

Very nice pics!!!

thanks, not sure about virginia, I only have a couple of vaca days left and I do not rollover until mid october, gotta work Sat and sundays, JD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts