Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the pics from our meet at The Mounds near Mt. Morris MI. Pictrued below are attendees:GPintheMitten,CommanderChaos and his daughter, CrunchyWizard and his kids, and wmjacobsjr.

Pictured below:GPintheMitten,CommanderChaos,wmjacobsjr, and CrunchyWizard.

Pictured below:CommanderChaos,GPintheMitten,wmjacobsjr, and CrunchyWizard and his two kids.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here's more..........

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And more.......

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thank you once again to our gracious after meet host, GPintheMitten, for having us over for burgers and such. I included proof that ,yes, I get mine dirty I included pics of mine. Sorry no vids this trip gang due to Chaos' son not being with us to tape it.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
I'd like to see some of the pictures that come AFTER the pictures posted - the rocks for one, and the Commander nose deep in the mud for another - where's the video???

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I backed out of the rocks after that pic. It was too agressive for my clearance.

And that was me nose dived into the water hole. I got extracted by Wmjacobsjr.

Edit: I should have mentioned that CommanderChaos made it through that water hole.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know if the others got a video of or pics of me pulling GP out. I didn't know Chaos had the video of him on the rocks. Like GP said he backed off the pile. They are working on some of the scramble areas. The pile GP is on is new. Plus they were putting in an obstacle made of concrete pipes. I got hung up once and GP pulled me out.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Looks like a good time was had by all!

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Looks like fun to me! Thanks for the vids too.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Great pic's! I will have to consider an outing there next year. How big is the park?

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
looks like a fun day. That was an interesting group, 4 commanders and 2 pieces of construction equipment.LOL Nice pics and vid

·
Registered
2,405 Posts

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
TYMAC was with us in May [email protected] He couldn't make it this time. It is a shame he couldn't make it. The terrain was vastly different than in May. It was more fun this time than last because of that. You should come up next time, it would be a blast.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I just called the park office and found out that The Mounds has 241 acres. They didn't know how many miles of trails.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Here're a couple of the pictures I took (click for the big version, not sure how to post them larger than the thumbnails)...

First, GP contemplating his position in the puddle
SNC00049.jpg
then Mike about to come to his rescue
SNC00050.jpg
three of the four of us - highlighting Chaos' decoration with good Michigan mud
SNC00055.jpg
then a panorama showing us hanging out in a clearing with either my quintuplet sons or the one boy moving into each picture (thankfully, for my sanity, it's the latter)
SNC00056.jpg

Edited to put the pictures inline...

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
WOW! Quintuplets! Now I know why you got a seven passenger Commander.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Looks like you guys had a good time. Mud is always fun...

·
Administrator
15,217 Posts
Here're a couple of the pictures I took (click for the big version, not sure how to post them larger than the thumbnails)...

First, GP contemplating his position in the puddle

then Mike about to come to his rescue

three of the four of us - highlighting Chaos' decoration with good Michigan mud

then a panorama showing us hanging out in a clearing with either my quintuplet sons or the one boy moving into each picture (thankfully, for my sanity, it's the latter)

Edited to put the pictures inline...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts