Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My trip to Yosmite National Park. We just slept in the back & I was really suprised at how roomy it was!

AVIC-D3 Custom backgrounds.

Relaxing - The headrests come off and the front seats recline so far they are almost flat. Thermarest+Sleeping bag+XK w skylights+Yosmite = A great weekend.

The half dome in the background.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
That is a lot of room. Nice pics. Do you have any pics showing the entire front with the bull bar?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
UberCommander said:
That is how you camp in a JC. Do you have any pictures that show more of that grill guard?
Yep heres a previous post of mine, Aries was a pain to deal with because the bullbar is a little tricky to get on and they dont send directions, but there are other companys that sell them. You can usually find one on ebay for about $250. I got it to mount my Hellas on, I also have a foot switch to turn the lights on and off. The bullar is very steady, I am very satisfied.

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2496

·
Registered
577 Posts
That has always been one of my favorite places to go, I am so worked up now to go myself again. You got the wheels spinning!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imperialdigital said:
Don't come knockin' if the commander is rockin'!
...Nobody came a knockin... ;)

One XK fantasy checked off the list.. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Commander_Rulez said:
Guys, do the front seats come down towards the dash?
Just went out and checked mine and as far as I can tell they do not fold down towards the dash. That is with the power seats. Might be different with manual seats.

Commander_Rulez said:
or do you need to take them out?
Why would you want to take them out ?

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
rooney2oons said:
Yeah, where did the front seats go?
If you are referring to the middle picture of the first post, the front seats are probably reclined all the way back.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I slid the front seats all the way up, took off the headreasts and reclined them all the way down/back. That made it pretty flush with the folded down middle row. I am 6' and my feet were just making it to the front seats while laying down but would have still been comfortable if you were taller.

- the manual and power function the same in this case.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts