Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
feeling kinda dumb - just bought a replacement tsig switch - i neglected to consider that all variants arent the same.

I received one without fog lamps activation. The ad said it was without auto headlamps and fog lamps - - my bad, i did not read close enough.

Now that I know better, I wonder how to determine what version of switch i need to get?

Is there a list of part numbers that compare the functions given between all variants?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
84 Posts
feeling kinda dumb - just bought a replacement tsig switch - i neglected to consider that all variants arent the same.

I received one without fog lamps activation. The ad said it was without auto headlamps and fog lamps - - my bad, i did not read close enough.

Now that I know better, I wonder how to determine what version of switch i need to get?

Is there a list of part numbers that compare the functions given between all variants?

Thanks in advance

Did you see my response in your other post where I suggested looking up your vehicle at rockauto and seeing the different variables for the part? The part I had to offer was probably the same one you ordered, without fog lights, or auto headlamps.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG, I missed that. I didnt see I had a response. I returned the switch and got a credit - found the chrysler replacement from a chrysler OEM wholesaler for ~$90 shipped. Meanwhile my tsig switch fell of completely so now I only have DRLs until I get my replacement. thanks for your reply though.

There are a bunch of things Im looking for to upgrade on my basic commander. Im loving it though, and cant wait to get my lift/leveling kit installed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts