Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new to me '06 Commander arrived on Saturday, and what a blast to drive. I have two questions. First, it was advertised as having the Boston Acoustic's stereo, however it does not have that logo on the speakers. Did the '06 trucks have the system minus the logo?

Second, it has navigation which has a spot for the phone number. I do not see any blue tooth sync, so is the phone number field simply for convenience?

Sorry for questions that are probably simply, no owners manual yet...

Thanks!

Bob

PS... the Hemi rocks!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I have two questions. First, it was advertised as having the Boston Acoustic's stereo, however it does not have that logo on the speakers. Did the '06 trucks have the system minus the logo?
Yes, the '06 did not say BA on the speaker shields

Second, it has navigation which has a spot for the phone number. I do not see any blue tooth sync, so is the phone number field simply for convenience?
Mine does not have the uconnect so I am not sure but I do not recall a phone number spot on my system. Look at your mirror and see if you have the phone button up there, if you do then you are set to go!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
That is what we are here for! That is the only option my Commander does not have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts