Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first is more of a where the *%^$* is it question. I cannot find the turn signal flasher relay. I have LED tails and need to stop the hyper flash turnsignals with the decreased load. does anyone know where it is?

2nd. What can I do to fix the lights that are going out in my dash, they have just started systematically burning out. half my radio is out, the in dash display controls( compass menu step etc) are out, my lower options(pedals, seats etc are out) the entire climate control section is gone and im tired of guessing lol or turning on the lights to make a change.

any help is a plus

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
2nd. What can I do to fix the lights that are going out in my dash, they have just started systematically burning out. half my radio is out, the in dash display controls( compass menu step etc) are out, my lower options(pedals, seats etc are out) the entire climate control section is gone and im tired of guessing lol or turning on the lights to make a change.

any help is a plus
See this thread---> http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11192&page=5 especially post #35.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome. Thanks. Looks like I can put leds in too. Prolly just use regular bulbs since there cheap. Now about the flasher relay...any ideas?

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Awesome. Now about the flasher relay...any ideas?
Now about the flasher relay...any ideas?
See SuperBrightLEDs.com, they sell special flashers for LED car lights. Also they sell load resistors to fix the same problem using stock flasher.
Not sure where the flasher is located, turn on the flashers and listen/look under the dash by steering wheel. The panel right under the steering wheel is hinged and to open push down on the handle looking tab.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts